Our VLF testing service includes underground and sub-sea cabling.
At HV3 our cable testing services are carried out by highly experienced & qualified engineers, using the latest test equipment available, carried on board of our dedicated HV 3 Vehicles.
HV3 test Medium and High voltage cables using the HVA90 /94 B2 systems, which is an outstanding cable test system of its class.
The HVA90 / 94 offers:
- Cable testing
- Cable sheath/ jacket testing
- Sheath fault location
- Vacuum bottle test
The following features make the B2 HVA94 cable tester the outstanding cable test system of its class:
- Predefined standard-compliant cable test sequences
- Symmetrical sine wave high voltage
- RMS measurement of output voltage and current
- Measurement of capacitive and resistive load
- Automatic and load dependent frequency selection (0.01 Hz – 0.1 Hz)
- Display of current test time
- Integrated real-time scope function
- Self-explanatory, multilingual software
- Automatic measurement reporting
- Report storage via RS232 (USB optional)
- PC software (HVA Control Center) for data analysis and storage
- Flashover detection and ultra-fast switch off
- Flashover voltage measurement
- Time optimized burning mode
- No regular maintenance required
Hv3’s capability and expertise to undertake VLF testing ensures we can offer our clients a comprehensive range of services.