- Safe and fast fault location with latest TDR technology
- High surge energy for effective pinpoint locating
- Various fault location methods included
- The Surgeflex 32 is a mobile system for testing and fault locating on cables
- The powerful ARM (Arc Reflection Method) is used for pre-location of high
Resistance faults. Conditioning faults – if necessary it is possible by short-term burning in all voltage levels. Low resistance faults can be located with only the TDR Teleflex T 30-E and without having to use high voltage methods.
It automatically shows the far end of cable and fault distance in the ARM-Mode.
1750 Joules of surge energy provide the necessary power for
Accurately pinpointing cable faults with the acoustic method.